Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Top 5 World Problems

Top Five World Problems 
1.)Lack of Equal Right
2.)Lack of Peace
3.)Lack of Sympathy for others
4.)Poverty
5.)Materialism

Reflection
I feel that the number one issue in the world is equal rights as it is something that divides us and does not allow for peace in the world. When I say equal rights I mean looking past religion, education, race, and economic background and having equal opportunity everywhere. If this problem was solved then maybe we wouldn't have many of the other largest world problems.

World Problem's Solution's Feasibility Ranked 
1.) Materialism Issue Solution: Make it trendy through television to not be obsessed with things, but experiences.
2.) Lack of Equal Right's Possible Solution: Continue to support non profit organization such as She's The First that support girl's goals across this world and educating the youth on the disparities among other countries' access to equal rights and stressing its importance.
3.) Lack of Sympathy for others' Possible Solution: Promoting volunteering at a young age and in school its important to have meaningful conversations not just with your friends, but those you do not like as well because it is important to understand what makes others who they are today.
4.) Lack of Peace in the world Possible Solution: I do not think I have a solution for this problem, but I wish I did. I do know the solution will involve compromising and finding a common ground between all.
5.) Poverty Possible Solution: Ensuring all that graduate high school have taken at least 5  classes on finances, taxes, and professional skills. Legislation could be passed to ensure companies can not exploit cheap labor, etc. Poverty may not be solved in this response as there are so many components, but it is important to identify it as one of the largest problems in this world.

Reflection:
Feasibility of solving all the largest world issues can be viewed as far fetched, time consuming, and much more complicated than the solutions I offered. Although I feel we must start somewhere in order to make even a small difference and start chipping away at the worlds largest problem. The most feasible way of solving some of these issues is educating the youth and with knowledge comes freedom as others can spread their knowledge and allow others to see we do need expensive objects to make us happy and we do not need to compete with everyone around us in order to achieve greatness we need to work together and past each other's differences and celebrate our common goal of being happy.


2 comments:

  1. Hello-
    First off, I would just like to mention how cute your blog is! Secondly I agree with your top 5 world problems. I especially agree with lack of sympathy and poverty. I wrote them in my post as well. I found that your poverty solution was very unique. Instead of coming up with a way to fix current individuals in poverty you came up with a way to prevent it all together. I really enjoyed reading your post, it really shows that you thought through what the most important problems are and ways to fix it. Another solution for lack of sympathy could be asking each person to partake in one act of kindness each day. Keep up the good work!
    Check out mine:http://basmacirachel.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-5-world-problems.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to start off by saying I agree with Rachel, your blog set up is so adorable! Also I found your solutions to be very unique. I really enjoyed your issue/solution for lack of sympathy for others. That is a problem that I would not have thought of as well as a very creative solution. Great job!
    check out my mine
    http://andiev.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-5-world-problems.html

    ReplyDelete